YOUR NEXT HIRE IS HERE
Vacancy Title – Utility Vehicle Driver: Full Time
Station: High Commission of the Republic of Uganda
The incumbent is responsible for the
- Safe and responsible driving of Diplomats and Family as required e.g. to Meetings, Functions, Airport, School runs etc.
- Routine maintenance and care of Mission’s Vehicle.
- Check Post Office Box for delivery and postage of mails.
- Running of official errands and assisting with other office services.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR
To be considered for this opportunity, you must be able to demonstrate that you have the skills, experience and appropriate certification within the following areas.
- Ability to obtain Police Clearance.
- Previous experience as a driver.
- Confident interpersonal and communication skills (Written and Verbal)
- Excellent Customer Service Skills.
- Ability to work within a busy Environment
- Professional Personal Presentation
JOB APPLICATION PROCEDURE
All interested and qualified persons are strongly encouraged to apply by submitting their Cover Letter and Resume along with the contacts of three professional referees to “The Head of Chancery, High Commission of the Republic of Uganda” by email to: email@example.com
Applications should be received by Friday 15th, 2019 at 5.00pm.
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.